- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic salt and oregano. Coat fillets in crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Breaded Baked Tilapia
Sort By :
I cooked mine at 450F from frozen and it was so delicious! The fish was moist and flaky and the seasonings were just fantastic. Served with long grain rice and a tossed salad.
1/2 t garlc salt and add 1/2 t. seafood or Garlic Herb seasoning. Use w tilapia with cucumber relish
Had to add melted butter to the fish to get the crumbs to stick. Hubby enjoyed it though!
This was delicious! I used Italian seasoned bread crumbs & served it with garlic & olive oil cous cous & sauteed zucchini & squash.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >