So much flavor…so few ingredients! A quick and easy crumb coating makes this yummy tilapia recipe ideal for busy weeknights. Try the breading on cod for a change of pace. —Brandi Castillo, Santa Maria, California
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic salt and oregano. Coat fillets in crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Tilapia in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p27
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Breaded Baked Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review