Not only zippy and elegant, these mini sandwiches are as easy to make as they are to eat. —Mickey Strang, McKinleyville, California
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 16 slices snack rye bread or French bread baguette
- 1/4 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 16 sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
- Dash each salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Spread over bread slices. Top each with beef, sour cream, a tomato half and a parsley sprig. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Bistro Beef Bites in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p43
Reviews for Bistro Beef Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review