- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- CREAMY RASPBERRY DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2-1/2 teaspoons seedless raspberry jam
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, strawberries, kiwi, onion, feta cheese and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle desired amount over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate any leftover dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Berry Tossed Salad
Sort By :
"Wonderful summer salad!"
"This salad was so good. I used a package of spinach instead salad greens and substituted the mayo with vanilla yogurt. This is a salad I will be making often."
"Excellent salad! I got lots of compliments from the guests at my nieces grad party!"
"This is an excellent and diiferent salad. The only change I made was to substitute buttermilk in place of the milk. Everyone loved it!"