In Lincoln, Nebraska, Arlene Lynn takes advantage of convenience items to prepare this hearty soup in a hurry. Bowls of the chunky mixture are chock-full of ground beef, noodles and vegetables.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (46 ounces) V8 juice
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the V8 juice, soup mix, contents of noodle seasoning packet and mixed vegetables.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return to a boil; stir in noodles. Cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Beef Noodle Soup in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p8
Reviews for Beef and Noodle Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review