Bean Burritos Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the beans, salsa, rice and 1 cup cheese. Spoon about 1/3 cup off-center on each tortilla. Fold the sides and ends over filling and roll up.
- Arrange burritos in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Bean Burritos
Sort By :
DEE-LICIOUS!! And so easy to make!
Easy, tasty, and fast! What more could you want?
Really delicious and couldn't be simpler. I added half a chopped fresh onion for crunch; and, I used Old El Paso Fiesta Rice because it caught my eye in the store when I was picking up tortillas. Took about 10 minutes to put it all together, didn't bother measuring the cheese or salsa, just eyeballed it. Baked without the cheese topping on 350 for 15 minutes, added some cheese and baked for about 6 more minutes. Served with sliced avocado and sour cream. This is going in regular rotation in my house.
I have made this recipe several times. It's really yummy!
These burritos have become a regular show stopper in our house. Everyone loves them. They are so easy to make and taste absolutely delicious.
Carole - Nampa, Idaho