- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the beans, salsa, rice and 1 cup cheese. Spoon about 1/3 cup off-center on each tortilla. Fold the sides and ends over filling and roll up.
- Arrange burritos in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Bean Burritos
"Me and my husband really enjoyed these. Great meatless meal."
"Really good and really easy!"
"DEE-LICIOUS!! And so easy to make!"
"Easy, tasty, and fast! What more could you want?"
"Really delicious and couldn't be simpler. I added half a chopped fresh onion for crunch; and, I used Old El Paso Fiesta Rice because it caught my eye in the store when I was picking up tortillas. Took about 10 minutes to put it all together, didn't bother measuring the cheese or salsa, just eyeballed it. Baked without the cheese topping on 350 for 15 minutes, added some cheese and baked for about 6 more minutes. Served with sliced avocado and sour cream. This is going in regular rotation in my house."
"I have made this recipe several times. It's really yummy!"
"These burritos have become a regular show stopper in our house. Everyone loves them. They are so easy to make and taste absolutely delicious.Carole - Nampa, Idaho"
"this taste so delicious, my whole family loves it, I also added black olives, it was sooo good and I will definitely make it again!!!"
"Everyone loved it!!!"
"I have a 6 year old and a husband who rarely like vegitarian meals but this is somethig we all dive into for dinner and the next day for lunch! Plus is is so economical and easy to do. I also have a newborn baby so meals like this save me so much stress! I would recommend ( and have) this to my friends and family any day!!!!"