- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 cups whipped topping, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9 inches)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Additional miniature chocolate chips for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, combine melted chocolate, 1 cup whipped topping, eggs and sugar. Mix well. Pour into crust. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Layer sliced bananas over pie and top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle miniature chocolate chips on top if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Banana Fudge Pie in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate 1994, p39
Reviews for Banana Fudge Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review