- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, drained
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place tilapia in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper. Spoon tomatoes over tilapia; top with onion and green pepper.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Italian Tilapia in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p83
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Italian Tilapia(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2012
This recipe is so simple and quick. Pefect for a week night. Plus it was delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >