Bacon Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in the drippings over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain fettuccine; stir into a skillet. Add the Alfredo sauce, spinach, Italian seasoning and bacon. Cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Bacon Chicken Alfredo
Sort By :
"I made this exactly by the recipe and I was kinda disappointed. The chicken didn't carry a flavor of its own just tasted like bacon. I don't know what happened but it didn't go over too big in our house."
"Absolutely perfect! The only I did differently was use my own homemade alfredo sauce."
"absolutely delicious! I make this with broccoli instead of spinach. I also make my own alfredo sauce."
"Yum!!! I got kids to eat spinach that hate spinach and they loved it. They even had seconds and thirds for some of them. I give this recipe five stars. It did not show up for me to click on it. Additionally, the dinner was easy and did not take too long."
"Made this for a high school track team pasta feed and it disappeared quickly....with lots of moms wanting the recipe!"