- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (8 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, bacon and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add cheese; cook and stir until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Flatten each biscuit into a 5-in. circle; spoon 1/3 cup beef mixture onto each biscuit. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mustard; serve with roll-ups. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Ups
Sort By :
"My family really liked the concept of these, and you really could add any type of filling and they would be great: bacon, eggs, and cheese, bbq pulled pork, philly cheesesteak, etc. Next time I make these, I probably won't use the Velveeta--I don't care much for the taste of it. I omitted the onion since my four year old is very picky about onions in his food. Overall, I thought these were awesome and plan to make them again in the future and try other fillings."
"These are yummy and not that hard to make. Sometimes I omit the bacon and throw in some coleslaw mix as the beef finishes cooking. It tastes like a bierrock only much faster to prepare. 15 minutes to bake is plenty of time, at least in my oven."
"only change I made was adding worchestershire sauce. These little things are addicting"
"Love it! Adults and kids alike stuffed their faces! I actually made it with crescent rolls and in little triangles. My mother brought them to work for a potluck like that!"
"Yummy dish that the whole family enjoyed.... Will make again!"