Apricot Peach Smoothies Recipe
The mellow mingling of peach, banana and apricot flavors makes this refreshing smoothie so soothing. Writes DeAnn Alleva of Hudson, Wisconsin, "A spark of tart lemon adds a little tang, but honey keeps the drink on the lightly sweet side."
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 6 ice cubes
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Peach Smoothies in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p61
Reviews for Apricot Peach Smoothies(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2011
If you freeze all the fruit before adding it to your blender, you won't need the ice cubes which water down the drink before you finish it.