- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 6 ice cubes
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Peach Smoothies in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p61
Reviews for Apricot Peach Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2011
"If you freeze all the fruit before adding it to your blender, you won't need the ice cubes which water down the drink before you finish it."