Apricot Kielbasa Slices Recipe
From field editor Barbara McCalley of Allison Park, Pennsylvania, these easy-to-fix sausage bites are coated in a thick, zesty sauce with just the right amount of sweetness.
- 1 pound fully cooked Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large skillet, brown sausage; drain and set aside. Add the remaining ingredients to the skillet; cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Return sausage to the pan; cook for 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Apricot Kielbasa Slices in Taste of Home October/November 2005, p11
Reviews for Apricot Kielbasa Slices(23)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2014
It's such an easy appetizer. I halved the sauce ingredients and still had plenty of the sweet, sticky stuff!
Reviewed May. 20, 2014
Reviewed Nov. 25, 2013
I took the suggestion of another reviewer and served this over rice with a side of green beans. Really easy and delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- German Appetizers >
- German Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >