Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 package (7 ounces) dried pitted Mediterranean apricots
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, confectioners' sugar and pepper. Cut a slit in each apricot; fill with cheese mixture. Cut each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise; wrap a piece around each apricot and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 191 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 288mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Dec 15, 2017
I fixed these for a Christmas party. They were a hit. I used bacon and cream cheese instead of Mascarpone since that's what I had on hand. The only other thing I would do, is line my baking sheets with parchment. But I will make these again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.