Apple Cranberry Bread Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt;. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be very thick). Fold in apples, cranberries and walnuts.
- Transfer to an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Bread(13)
Sort By :
At first, I thought I made a mistake and forgot liquid until, I folded in the apples and cranberries. Then, the batter was more manageable and perfect. Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!
This is a very tasty bread. When it's all mixed up, it's more like crumbles than batter. I just pressed it into the loaf pan and it baked up fine. Very moist and flavorful.
I've made this recipe, there's no mistake or missing in the recipe, it turns out really great. All my guests and family LOVES this recipe. yes this batter is very thick but that's okay as long as put fruit and nuts and fold it, then put in the pan and the baking would do the work. it's very lovely recipe. I put frozen cranberries in the batter no need to be thawed.
Very dry batter - added about 1/2 cup milk. Also, reduced apple amount to about a cup.