- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the greens, apples, raisins and grapes. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, honey, lemon juice and garlic. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with walnuts and goat cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Apple and Goat Cheese Salad in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p41
Reviews for Apple and Goat Cheese Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2012
This was a very tasty and filling salad. Will definitely make it again.
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2011