This rich and creamy pasta dish with three types of seafood comes together in moments. “When I serve this entree to guests, friends say I shouldn’t have worked so hard,” says Renae Rossow of Union, Kentucky. “I never tell them what a breeze it is to assemble.”
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 envelope Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 6 ounces bay scallops
- 6 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, prepare Alfredo sauce according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, saute the crab, scallops and shrimp in butter for 2-3 minutes or until scallops are opaque and shrimp turn pink. Stir into Alfredo sauce. Season with garlic powder. Cook and stir for 5-6 minutes or until thickened. Drain fettuccine; top with seafood mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Alfredo Seafood Fettuccine in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p17
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Alfredo Seafood Fettuccine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review