Zippy Tomato-Topped Snapper
Seafood fans will be more than satisfied by Mary Anne Zimmerman's pleasantly zesty entree for two. “Serve the fish fillets with a salad and baked potato, and it's a balanced meal in itself,” she notes from Silver Springs, Florida.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 red snapper fillet (3/4 pound), cut in half
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Sprinkle both sides of red snapper with lemon-pepper and salt. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, celery, parsley and celery seed; spoon over snapper.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.