Zippy Peach Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup peach preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Assorted crackers
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the preserves, horseradish, mustard and pepper; pour over cream cheese. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 135 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Oct 24, 2011
Whipped this up for a coworker's birthday... It was so easy to throw together, and delicious! The horseradish gave it just a little bit of heat... Will definitely make it again...
Aug 3, 2010
This is so simple, yet so delicious! I took this to a b-day party and it was talked about over and over; I had 4 different requests for the recipe. Very tasty! I served it with water crackers and Ritz crackers.
Mar 1, 2010
This was sooo good! Everyone loved it. Served with water crackers.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.