Zippy Shrimp Spread
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- Minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce and onion powder. Spread onto a 13-in. platter.
- Combine seafood sauce and horseradish; spread over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with shrimp and parsley. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
Aug 19, 2015
Quick, and delicious dish to bring to a party
Dec 31, 2010
I used 12 ounces of frozen salad shrimp instead. Very easy and very tasty.
Nov 27, 2010
Quick and easy. A good standby recipe!! I soaked the shrimp in saltwater and then rinsed to avoid any fishiness - perfect.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.