- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables or potato chips
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables or chips. Yield: about 1 cup.
Reviews forZippy Curry Dip
"I made this recipe for a party recently and the guests really loved it. The key is to let it chill overnight (at least 8 hours) and I found apples to be the best dipper."
"Very light and fresh. Served with blanched asparagus. YUM!"
"My mom used to make this all the time when I was growing up. It was always my favorite dip for celery. I'm so glad to have the recipe again."