Watercress & Orange Salad
Keep this recipe handy when you need to make a special salad quickly. The flavorful vinaigrette adds a refreshing touch to the greens and oranges. —Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 bunches watercress, trimmed (about 10 cups)
- 4 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine watercress and oranges. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.