- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 8 cups torn spinach or mixed greens
- 3 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 7 ingredients. On a serving platter or individual plates, arrange greens, oranges and onion. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds.
1 each: 162 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.