Warm Goat Cheese in Marinara
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 log (4 ounces) goat cheese
- 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Toasted French bread baguette slices or assorted crackers
- Freeze cheese for 15 minutes. Unwrap and cut into 1/2-in. slices. In an ungreased small shallow baking dish, combine marinara sauce and basil. Top with cheese slices; sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with toasted baguette slices.
Nutrition Facts3 tablespoons (calculated without baguette): 42 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 13, 2018
Love recipe finds like this, it came together so quick and I was asked for the recipe, how can you beat that!? I used Trader Joe's Organic Marinara with Basil. So yummy!
May 23, 2015
So easy and delicious!