Warm Feta Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Sliced French bread baguette or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, feta cheese, peppers and basil until blended. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with baguette slices or chips.
- Editor's Note: To prepare in a slow cooker, mix ingredients as directed. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 155 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 362mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Feb 5, 2018
Pretty mediocre. It never bubbled, just browned on top. This is not a creamy dip, in fact, it's more like a spread and is rather crumbly in texture. The flavor is okay, but how can you go wrong with feta and cream cheese? I'd try it again but maybe add mayo and artichokes. Overall, I was pretty disappointed.
Nov 13, 2017
easy to make and good.
Jan 6, 2017
I added this to a holiday appetizer night I hosted a few weeks ago, and everyone loved it. The feta cheese gives it a delicious salty kick and the cream cheese makes it so rich. It was super easy and I often have all of these ingredients on hand. I will definitely make this again!
Jul 22, 2015
This recipe is so simple and easy but oh so good. I love the saltiness that the feta adds.
Mar 2, 2015
This warm dip is simply divine and so simple and quick to make. It's simplicity and creamy texture is wonderful. It was a huge hit with my family and will become a favorite app to serve to company. I followed the recipe exactly and baked for 20 minutes till it was bubbly.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.