- 1 slice Canadian bacon
- 1 large egg
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 frozen low-fat multigrain waffles
- 1 tablespoon shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Sliced tomato, optional
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook Canadian bacon over medium-high heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and green onion; add to the same pan. Cook and stir until egg is thickened and no liquid egg remains.
- Meanwhile, prepare waffles according to package directions. Place one waffle on a plate. Top with Canadian bacon, scrambled egg, cheese and, if desired, tomato. Top with remaining waffle. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forWaffle Sandwich
"my kids love this too"
"This is a delicious little treat for breakfast or any other time during the day. I used only 1 waffle and cut in half. Less calories. I also used a spray butter on the waffle. Enjoyed this treat very much..."