Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup uncooked spiral noodles
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a bowl; add cucumber and onion. Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over noodle mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 312 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 434mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Apr 22, 2015
We love this salad! I've been making it for years. Every time I take it to a potluck I've been asked for the recipe, people love the taste. As someone else stated, I always double, triple, or quadruple the recipe. This is so goooood!
Jul 24, 2012
We are a Weight Watchers twosome...and this was a WONDERFUl 5 points plus!!!
Dec 28, 2010
I make a huge batch for summer BBQs. And I am frequently asked for the recipe.
Jan 29, 2010
I have doubled, tripled, and quadrupled this recipe. It is tasty and goes with so many things that no matter how much I make, it disappears.
Jan 1, 2010
I've made this may times for pot lucks and always get requests for the recipe. Easy, quick and refreshing.
Jul 31, 2008
This is an excellent recipe that compliments many of our summertime meals. We prepare them often, especially with another Taste of Home recipe, Italian Sloppy Joes.