- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Dash ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh or frozen snow peas
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry the chicken, garlic and ginger in hot oil for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry broccoli, carrots and cauliflower in the remaining oil for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add snow peas; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir broth mixture; add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Add chicken; cook until heated through. Top with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forVegetable Chicken Stir-Fry
"I followed the recipe as written and didn't think the sauce had much taste. I ended up doubling the sauce but adding regular soy sauce to the second time which added more flavor. I also let the meal sit for about a half an hour before serving so the flavor would meld a bit more. It was good but not great."
"Very tasty! I maybe added more ginger than the recipe called for and added a dash of rice wine."
"I thought this was flavorless. I used everything the recipe called for except I used full sodium soy sauce and added salt. It still was disappointingly bland. I threw the rest in the trash. Not sure why it received so many good reviews. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who likes flavor."
"Used the veggies that came in my weekly CSA - broccoli, bok choy, carrots..added fresh ginger and water chestnuts. Family raved about it."
"This was delicious! The only changes I made were to omit the cauliflower and add extra broccoli, red bell peppers and celery. I also added extra sesame seeds and substituted Braggs Amino Acids for the soy sauce. We will be having this again!"
"very tasty..i used wok frozen veggies and fresh ginger and sesame oil yummy - i love this recipe!!!"
"Very tasty sauce. I only regret, I didn't add fresh ginger, which I just happened to have"
"My family loved this meal. I am adding the recipe to my list."
"Super Good and easy to make!! The family loved it!!"