- 1 box (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; add the next 10 ingredients and mix well. Spoon into a greased 2-1/2 qt. casserole; sprinkle with cheese if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Tetrazzini
"Overall, very good, but because of husbands likes, I cut mushrooms to 1 can, also added 1/2 t. poultry seasoning"
"Really good and simple recipe. I saute'd the bell pepper, some celery and onion and added to the mix. I also sprinkled parmesan cheese on top. Tasted great."
"Love, love, love!"
"This was very tasty, we enjoyed it very much. I used 2 cans of soup."
"This recipe was good but a little dry. 375 maybe to high. Good will try 2 cans of cream of mushroom next time. Will use this again. Smelled really good."
"We love this recipe. Used it for years. I put 2 cans cream of mushroom in it and little more milk for the right consistency. Never dry. Now my mom and dad want me making it for them also."
"I added fresh mushrooms instead of out of a jar, had no pimentos so I used a sweet red pepper instead of the green pepper to get the color. I used reduced fat cheese (2% cheese) My family really liked it. It tastes creamy and comforting without all the calories and fat. Serve it with a fresh green salad or something with a little crunch. I am definitely making it again. I like good recipes like this that are quick, easy, comforting and still not too high in fat and calories."