- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; add the next 10 ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. casserole; sprinkle with cheese if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Tetrazzini
"Great way to use up leftover turkey! I had alot more than 2 cups of turkey, so adjusted other ingredients accordingly. I don't use canned mushrooms and didn't have any fresh so just omitted them, although next time I will definitely make sure I have some on hand and I did add some grated parmesan into the casserole. Don't skip the additional shredded cheddar on top. Great dish, will definitely make again!"
"Overall, very good, but because of husbands likes, I cut mushrooms to 1 can, also added 1/2 t. poultry seasoning"
"Really good and simple recipe. I saute'd the bell pepper, some celery and onion and added to the mix. I also sprinkled parmesan cheese on top. Tasted great."
"Love, love, love!"
"This was very tasty, we enjoyed it very much. I used 2 cans of soup."
"This recipe was good but a little dry. 375 maybe to high. Good will try 2 cans of cream of mushroom next time. Will use this again. Smelled really good."
"We love this recipe. Used it for years. I put 2 cans cream of mushroom in it and little more milk for the right consistency. Never dry. Now my mom and dad want me making it for them also."