- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1-1/3 cups light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, mix coconut milk, curry paste and salt; pour over chicken.
- Bake, covered, 18-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Meanwhile, cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. Serve chicken with rice and vegetables. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forThai Red Curry Chicken & Vegetables
"Made this for my family, we love curry. I think instead of the curry paste, I could have used Indian or Jamaican curry powder, would have added more flavor. Over all, turned out ok, Should have added ginger. Made with brown rice and beans."
"Very nice, quick way to serve up curry in a hurry. I used powdered red curry instead of paste, and I like my curry to have a bit of a bite, so I probably doubled what would have been called for in curry paste and thickened the mixture slightly with a couple teaspoons cornstarch. Using the frozen vegetables was a great way to get from stove to table in 30 minutes."
"Needs more curry paste for sure; my husband and I added about a teaspoon extra each to our plates and mixed it into our serving after the fact, and it helped a ton. I think next time I'll brown the chicken in a skillet and add the sauce after the chicken is cooked, probably add the veggies in with everything else (similar to a stir fry) and use the entire jar of the curry paste in the sauce."
"Flavorful but quite bland needs OOMPH. Took twice as long to cook in the oven. Next time I will brown the chicken in butter for more flavor. And add spices and seasonings."