Terrific Sub Sandwich
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 pound sliced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa Salami
- 1/4 pound sliced Jones Canadian Bacon
- 1/4 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Tomato slices, optional
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Combine Miracle Whip and Italian dressing until smooth; spread on cut sides of bread. On bottom half, layer ham, salami, bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes if desired; replace top half.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 562 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1575mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Feb 8, 2011
This is a very good, simple sub recipe. The dressing is very good and goes well with the meats. I usually use provolone cheese. Quick to put together and delicious. Great to make ahead and take along on picnics and day trips.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.