- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-1/4-inch cubes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-in. pieces
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. Refrigerate the remaining marinade for basting. Add pork to bag or container and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate pork, zucchini and red pepper. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Continue basting and turning kabobs for 4-6 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings (1 cup marinade).
Reviews forTeriyaki Pork Kabobs
"I followed the recipe exactly and I was so disappointed. We thought it was very bland. I won't make it again."
"Amazing!! I used the pineapple juice from the canned pineapple instead of water to add a little more sweetness and they were a huge hit!!"
"I have to say I that this is a great recipe. Everyone in my house loved it. Even the zucchin...and I am normally the only one who will eat that. But this is made at least once a month at my house. This is a must try for everyone. :)"