Teriyaki Pineapple & Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- Place pineapple juice in a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Combine the rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle over chops.
- Peel and core pineapple; cut into eight spears. Grill chops and pineapple, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145° and pineapple is tender, basting occasionally with teriyaki sauce. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Arrange spinach on a serving platter; serve with pineapple and chops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 433 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 1644mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 41g protein.
Dec 15, 2013
Delicious. Definitely a keeper
Aug 21, 2012
This was very easy and delicious. My husband and two daughters all liked it. Wasn't sure about the grilled pineapple, but it was very good. Just enough flavor from the rosemary and other spices. Will definitely make again.
Apr 17, 2012
I'm usually not a fan of teriyaki pork chops, but this recipe is really good. We served this to some guests for Sunday lunch and they all enjoyed this recipe. I did substitute basil for rosemary and it was good.
Jun 14, 2011
Great flavour for the pork chops, grilled pineapple on the side was a perfect pairing.