Tater Tot Taco Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups frozen miniature Tater Tots
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Bake Tater Tots according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning. Divide Tater Tots between two serving plates or bowls.
- Top with taco mixture, cheese, olives, lettuce, taco sauce and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 612 calories, 37g fat (17g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 1829mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 31g protein.
Jul 30, 2019
The combination of the tater tots and the taco toppings is delicious! A quick easy meal , so easy and tasty!
Jun 27, 2018
What a twist to mexican and it was delicious.
Jul 24, 2013
Delish! Love the combo of the tater tots with the mexican spices! Yum!
Jun 26, 2013
I've made this for my family many times since it was in the TOH 2001. Everyone loves it!
Aug 20, 2009
I made this for my sister and her husband but for some reason she wanted her tater tots served separately She still says mmmgood.