- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped, optional
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper if desired, onion and mushrooms over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles; drain. Add pizza sauce and basil.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. or 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 400° until potatoes are lightly browned, 30-35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese; bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
1 serving: 572 calories, 32g fat (13g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 1081mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 36g protein.