- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with mushrooms, onion and peppers. Combine the soups; pour over vegetables. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSweet Pepper Chicken
"Not much flavor but good base for a recipe, just need to add some extras"
"Not bad flavor, just a little one note. Needs ground pepper."