Sweet Chili & Orange Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- Hot cooked jasmine or other rice
- Minced fresh basil
- Toss chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; stir-fry chicken until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add chili sauce and juice concentrate to skillet; cook and stir until heated through. Stir in chicken. Serve with rice; sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup chicken mixture: 309 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1014mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Feb 19, 2020
Great recipe! So easy and tasty! Will add in some broccoli or snow peas next time!
Jan 27, 2020
This was quick and easy with ingredients I have on hand, love that!
Nov 22, 2019
can you use regular orange juice instead of concentrate?
Jan 15, 2019
My husband asks for it every week
Nov 29, 2018
Excellent quick meal.
Jul 11, 2018
This was absolutely delicious and is the perfect substitute for take-out orange chicken! It's such a simple list of ingredients but the flavor is huge. The only change I made was to use boneless, skinless chicken thighs because I had them on-hand. The next time I make this I will be adding some frozen stirfry veggies during the last few minutes of simmering just to boost the nutrition (and, let's be honest, make it feel more like a restaurant fake-out!).
Mar 28, 2018
This is a keeper! So easy & a nice twist of flavors.