Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Hot cooked rice
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a skillet or wok, cook the chicken and onions in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce and ginger until smooth. Pour over chicken mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with rice. Top with the orange segments, walnuts and parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 277 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 653mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Apr 23, 2017
Quick, easy and flavorful! This light meal is one we will definitely add into rotation! I could do without the walnuts but otherwise it was very good!
Aug 13, 2012
okay, a little bland
Feb 23, 2012
This was really good and easy to make. Loved the fresh ingredients in it. The oranges just set it off nicely.
Jan 4, 2011
Sauce was very easy to make and the soy sauce and orange juice are a great combination. A side of vegetables is great for additional color and texture.