Supreme Spaghetti Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 + chilling
- 1 package (1 pound) spaghetti, broken into 4-inch pieces
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place spaghetti in a large serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with McCormick's Salad Supreme Seasoning. Look for it in the spice aisle.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 298 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 695mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Jul 7, 2017
This recipe was very easy and delicious. I followed the instructions provided, with the exception of the broccoli, and it was perfect. I can only imagine the taste, if I had added the broccoli. I'm thinking the next time I'll add shrimp and crab meat
Aug 23, 2013
This is a yummy summer salad! Can change up the veggies too.
Feb 12, 2013
My family & Friends loved this salad. It is not only easy it's very tasty. It has great eye appeal. I bumped it up just a little bit by adding some chopped carrot and small pieces of diced provolone cheese. That really complimented the salad dressing. I also gave it several hours of chilling time and held back on some of the dressing. That gave me some spare dressing that I could use to freshen up the salad again before serving.Very enjoyable. I broke the spaghetti into smaller pieces.
Jul 2, 2011
I did not have the packet of seasoning and mine still turned out tasting good, I made it for a 4th of July party, was a hit.
Aug 19, 2010
I make this recipe for family get togethers.Its always a hit.I add cauliflour and double all the other vegetables.
Jul 19, 2010
I loved this salad, my husband is a "Mayo" guy so he's not crazy about it. 16 oz. is a lot of pasta so I added more cuke, tomato & broccoli.