- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 3 packages (8.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve garden vegetable rice
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare frozen vegetables according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil and remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add rice; cook and stir 10-12 minutes or until rice begins to brown.
- Stir in chicken, salt and pepper. Add eggs and vegetables; heat through, breaking eggs into small pieces and stirring to combine. Drizzle with remaining sesame oil. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSuper Quick Chicken Fried Rice
"easy, delicious and nutritious."
"This is a make again in my house! Great flavor! Thank you for the great recipe!"
"Tiffany5149 try Uncle Bens Brand they have the heat and serve in the packets i'm sure that's that they are talking about not sure where you would find them in your area."
"This sounds great, but I need some suggestions on where to find the garden vegetable rice. Thanks!"
"I want to make this recipe, but couldn't find ready-to-serve garden vegetable rice. Can someone tell me where to find it? Thx!"
"easy and tasty.. Added a little low sodium soy sauce when mixing it all up, turned out yummy."
"The entire family enjoyed this simple and tasty recipe. I only used olive oil and reduced the amount slightly. We will definitely enjoy this one again!"
"My family found this dish to be very tasty and want me to make it again real soon. I used frozen peas and carrots for vegetables because that's what my family prefers. Also, I prefer to use a little less of sesame oil.Cooked instant rice will work well also. Great taste."