Summer Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 3-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seedless red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Place the salad greens, chicken, peas, berries and celery in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, preserves, salt, onion powder and pepper. Drizzle over salad; toss gently to coat. Top with almonds.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 318 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Jul 1, 2015
This recipe is a real keeper. I followed the recipe exactly, and for a birthday party made a second raspberry vinaigrette that was a little sweeter, to give guests a choice. I can't tell you how many compliments I got! This will remain a definite keeper in my recipe box and meal rotations. Thanks so much for sharing this one.
Jul 14, 2013
So light and refreshing...and healthy! Yum
Jun 19, 2012
although easy to prepare, and pretty, i found the dressing to be a little too strong.
Jun 18, 2012
This is sooooooooo good. I used Strawberry Balsamic Vinegarette; very tasty too!
May 14, 2010
The correct yield on this recipe is 6 servings (2 cups each). We apologize for the error and it will be corrected here soon.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.