Raspberry Pecan Chicken Salad
I gave this sweet-savory chicken salad a little zip with Chinese five-spice powder, which tastes a bit like pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle some on roasted carrots for an awesome meal. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 carton (6 ounces) orange yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 12 slices multigrain bread
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise and five-spice powder. Stir in chicken, green onions, celery and pecans. Gently stir in raspberries. Serve on bread.
Editor’s Note: To toast nuts, cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.