Stuffing & Turkey Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min. + standing
- 4 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey, divided
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place stuffing, cranberries and pecans in a large bowl; stir in broth. In a small bowl, mix egg and mozzarella and ricotta cheeses.
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer 2 cups turkey, 3 cups stuffing mixture and ricotta cheese mixture. Top with remaining turkey and stuffing mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, covered, 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 418 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 640mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein.
Dec 6, 2019
We thought this was actually really dry. Maybe our stuffing was drier than normal? Either way, we wound up spooning some turkey gravy over it and it tasted really good that way. I'd try this again with leftovers, but will keep the gravy handy.
Feb 16, 2017
This was the perfect recipe to pull together my Thanksgiving leftovers into one tasty casserole! After a long week of holiday prep, there was nothing better than the ease of putting together this quick dish.
Feb 7, 2015
Delicious! I made this recipe tonight to use up turkey leftover from Christmas. My hubby loved the dried cranberries and pecans in it. I will make this recipe again for sure. Thanks for sharing the recipe.