- 4 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place stuffing, cranberries and pecans in a large bowl; stir in broth. In a small bowl, mix egg and the mozzarella and ricotta cheeses.
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer 2 cups turkey, 3 cups stuffing mixture, and the cheese mixture. Top with remaining turkey and stuffing mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, covered, 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
1 piece: 418 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 640mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein.