Strawberry Cheesecake Sundaes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1-1/3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine strawberries and sugar; set aside. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth.
- Spoon ice cream into two dessert dishes; layer each with 1/4 cup strawberries. Top with cream cheese mixture and remaining strawberries. Combine cracker crumbs and cinnamon; sprinkle over sundaes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 446 calories, 25g fat (15g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 30, 2012
This was awesome, I changed the c/cheese to strawberry flavored c/cheese and omitted the icing sugar, and did not sweeten the strawberries. Thanks for the recipe!
Jul 4, 2011
Very good. I just crushed cinnamon grahams instead of mixing the graham cracker crumbs with cinnamon.