Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes
Total TimePrep: 40 min. Cook: 5 min./batch
Makes20 pancakes (3/4 cup spread and 3 cups sauce)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed strawberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 3 cups crushed strawberries
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup water
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; stir in strawberries. Chill until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the eggs, milk, sour cream and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in strawberries.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the strawberries, jam and water; heat through. Spread cream cheese mixture over pancakes; top with sauce. (Refrigerate remaining sauce for another use.)
Nutrition Facts2 pancakes with 1 tablespoon spread and 2 tablespoons sauce: 335 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 413mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Apr 15, 2014
This is a yummy recipe made it just like it says except the sauce was a little thin but I just added some cornstarch to thicken it up. My kids and husband LOVED this recipe!! Will be making this again :)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.