Spinach Beef Biscuit Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 tubes (6 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Press and flatten biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add spinach and mushrooms; mix well. Stir in the cheeses, garlic powder, salt, pepper and beef mixture; mix well. Spoon into prepared crust. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 418 calories, 22g fat (10g saturated fat), 164mg cholesterol, 686mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 34g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 24, 2018
Pretty tasty. I love refrigerator biscuits, so I know I'll like any recipe starring them. I used fresh mushrooms and saut?ed them with the beef and onion.
Oct 19, 2017
Not my favorite.
Aug 18, 2017
This is one of my go-to meals. It is super easy to pull together. Today I decided to use crescent roll dough instead of biscuits. I will have to check back to post how it went. I have no mushrooms, but we will throw a salad next to it. Can't wait. And the leftover's? Gone.
Apr 27, 2013
I have a very picky daughter...as I was making it she kept saying ewwwww...but once she took a bite she couldn't stop..she looooooved it.
Jan 24, 2012
My "I don't like eating greens" crowd LOVED it! It will be a regular on our table.
Nov 10, 2011
I made this with a small change, I used 1/2 beef 1/2 sausage to give it a little extra flavor and it was great!
Nov 2, 2011
I probably should have given this five stars as it has turned out to be one of our favorite new dishes. It never lasts long but if you have a serving left over it reheats well in the microwave. DELICIOUS.
Oct 19, 2011
Really this is a 4 1/2 star recipe. It is so yummy - a great combination of flavors and very easy to make.