- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients. Cook over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended, stirring often. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSpicy Creamed Corn
"I have made this for years, but I use white show peg corn! Always a huge hit!"
"I usually don't eat corn except on the cob, but this is so good. This will be something special to serve to company, too."
"I just made this dish to take topot luck Christmas dinner tonight. It looks pretty and festive and yummy. My only difference is that I will have to reheat in the oven before putting it in my insulated casserole holder. I will reheat 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees while I am getting ready. I will pack in carrier just 5 minutes after it comes out of the oven and it will still be warm at dinner. I 4X the recipe and put in a 9X13 casserole dish."