Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen vegetable and pasta medley in garlic sauce
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 each: 467 calories, 27g fat (12g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 1602mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 20g protein.
Mar 22, 2013
don't overcook the pasta
May 29, 2012
I've made this several times. It's a great, tasty and easy recipe.
Mar 20, 2011
Quick & Easy. My kids love it.
Jun 30, 2009
love this recipe but had to make some changes. I can't seem to find the frozen vegetable and pasta medley in garlic sauce so I make my own. I use mixed vegetables, pasta and garlic powder.