- 1-1/2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Reviews forSpecial Spicy Seafood Sauce
"I got not spicy enough, needed more horseradish. i think if I make it in the future I'll use fresh grated if I can get my hands on it."