Spaghetti Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 9 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the tomato sauce, soup, onion, bay leaf, celery seed and Italian seasoning.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low until meat is tender, 6-8 hours. Discard bay leaf.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Serve chops and sauce over spaghetti.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 2/3 cup spaghetti: 587 calories, 25g fat (8g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 792mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 44g protein.
Sep 12, 2019
hi when you say tomato sauce do you mean canned tomatoes ??? please Cant wait to try this at the weekend
Jul 17, 2018
this is very easy to make.. I did add a extra ingredient I added garlic powder into the crock pot. it was very tasty and the pork chops were tender
May 7, 2015
I made this today for my dad and husband. They have never had the two (spaghetti sauce and pork chops) together before in a dish. That said they liked it. I did make one change instead of plain canned tomato sauce, I used our homemade canned tomato sauce. I also only made 3 pork chops but kept all other ingredients the same. Nice twist on a classic dish.
Jan 8, 2013
Great, simple, easy recipe. My family really loved it and the chops came out great. Next time I make it, I will thicken the sauce more.