Spaghetti Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the tomato sauce, soup, onion, bay leaf, celery seed and Italian seasoning.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Discard bay leaf. Serve chops and sauce over spaghetti.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 429 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 789mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 39g protein.
Jul 17, 2018
this is very easy to make.. I did add a extra ingredient I added garlic powder into the crock pot. it was very tasty and the pork chops were tender
May 7, 2015
I made this today for my dad and husband. They have never had the two (spaghetti sauce and pork chops) together before in a dish. That said they liked it. I did make one change instead of plain canned tomato sauce, I used our homemade canned tomato sauce. I also only made 3 pork chops but kept all other ingredients the same. Nice twist on a classic dish.
Jan 8, 2013
Great, simple, easy recipe. My family really loved it and the chops came out great. Next time I make it, I will thicken the sauce more.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.